Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MKTG & EXHB Talk (6-12-2006)

On Wednesday 6th of December, and before AQUARIA Tour, two talks have been held for us at The Zone Lavender Seminar room.

The first talk -The Marketing talk- was focusing on the following:

- Basic role of Petrosains Marketing Department.
- Special Projects Section
- PR & Communication Section
- Gift Shop



The Second talk, Exhibition Training Series, highlighted the following topics:
- Traits of a successful exhibit.
- Poor exhibits (Textbook on the wall).
- The 5 domains of learning.
- The 3 powers (Attract/ Hold/ communicate).


Both of those Talks were a bit important because they provided some basic information which –I guess- they will be very helpful in the coming days.


When I hear, I forget
When I see, I remember
When I do, I understand



Regards,
Ahmed Siddig

No comments: